This privacy notice applies to www.grovelands.co.uk
This document describes how Grovelands Resourcing, the data controller, collects, uses and protects your information.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
The information we hold about you comes from the way you engage with us, such as online, through our website, via email, the post or over the telephone. We will also continue to collect information throughout our commercial relationship.
3. THE TYPE OF INFORMATION WE HOLD
The information we hold includes your name, address, contact telephone numbers, email address, National Insurance number and documents such as employment contracts, remuneration details, qualifications, appraisals and absence information.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process personal data relating to those we recruit to work with, or otherwise engage to work with our clients. This is for employment purposes to assist in the running of their organisation and/or to enable individuals to be paid.
We process your information for the following legitimate business interests:
- To provide you with information you have requested
- To contact you with relevant industry and marketing material
- To contact you requesting feedback on our services
- To contact you about contract or job vacancies
- To invite you to events.
To fulfil the contact between us we need to process your information:
- To assess the suitability of your experience for a job vacancy through analysis of your CVs, interviews (both video and face to face), communication material (written and verbal) and tests or assessment results
- To perform background, criminal record and credit checks. These will vary depending on the client’s specific needs
- To give you access to third party applications:
- For submitting timesheets
- For completing pre-employment screening and contractual documentation
- For video interviewing
- For competency or technical testing
- To make any payment to you.
5. WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We will not share personal information about you with third parties without your consent. We are required, by law, to pass on some of this personal data to:
To fulfil our employment contract with you we also share your personal data with:
- Our end client who has a vacancy
- Third Party Vetting Organisations
- Our suppliers of IT services.
6. STORING YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information will be stored on systems owned or operated by Grovelands Resourcing or those of our specific suppliers, and will only be stored inside the European Economic Area (EEA), or a country approved by the EU.
We will retain your personal information in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
8. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please email the Privacy Manager at email@example.com or complete the form below.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to:
- Object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
- Have inaccurate personal data rectified
- Request your information to be deleted or destroyed. (Where possible your information will be deleted, however sometimes we must maintain some records for legal reasons).
If you are unhappy with the way we are using your information or how we have responded to your request, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk.
This website contains links to other external websites. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Company’s website.
12. HOW WE WILL TELL YOU ABOUT FUTURE CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Any changes we make to our Privacy Notice will be put on our website. Please check for updates from time to time, so you are always fully aware of the information we collected and how it is used.
13. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information please email the Privacy Manager at
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy notice govern Grovelands’ relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. You are prohibited from reproducing or distributing in whole or in part any of the material found on this website unless expressly permitted. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
2. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
In some cases, we may provide links to third party websites for your convenience or to provide further information. We endeavour to select the most appropriate websites to link with; however, we do not control the content of their websites, do not endorse them and cannot accept liability for the content, product offerings or the availability of those linked websites.
The provisions of this section should be read carefully as they exclude or limit our legal liability in connection with your use of this website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude, limit or restrict our duties and liabilities to customers in accordance with their statutory rights.
While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content of the website, we exclude any warranties, undertakings or representations (either express or implied) to the full extent permitted under applicable law, that the website or (including without limitation) all or any part of the content or materials, accuracy, availability or completeness of the content of the website or any part of the content or materials are appropriate or available for use either in the United Kingdom or in other jurisdictions. If you use this website from other jurisdictions, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
We accept no liability in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) arising out of the use of or access to this website (which includes without limitation) any errors or omissions contained in this website or if the website is unavailable and we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect:
– economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, use, opportunity, business or anticipated savings);
– loss of goodwill or reputation;- special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with your use of this website and these terms and conditions. Access to and use of this website is at the user’s own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimise or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans and worms. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
To provide increased value to users of this website, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for:
- (i) the privacy practices of such websites,
- (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources,
- (iii) the use that others make of these websites or resources, and / or
- (iv) any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
We are unable to guarantee the confidentiality or security of any data passing via this website. Accordingly, your use of this website is at your own risk.
This website and your use of it will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and in the event of a dispute arising between us, the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in resolving that dispute. The pages on this website comply with relevant UK legislation and regulations and are intended only to be used by people in the UK.
OUR COMPANY POLICIES
– Code of Ethics Policy (PDF)